Water and Landscape Management
We can help to:
- Analyze landscape and catchment.
- Technical design and assessments of interventions.
- Implement capacity building and program management.
- Develop and share knowledge.
- Design and implement monitoring & evaluation systems of landscape programs.
These combined services increase the resilience of communities and ecosystems, leading to a lasting improvement in the quality of land and water management. In our view this provides fertile and solid ground for businesses and programs that contribute to inclusive green growth.
Solutions provided on Water and Landscape Management:
- Communities benefit from a restored landscape in Rwambu, Uganda
- Catchment Management Organizations are established, understand their water resources and have management plans in Lokok and Lokere, Uganda
- Coffee farmers improve production through water buffering, Kapchorwa Sebei Coffee, Uganda
- Local entrepreneurs harvest and sell rainwater – Rain4Sale, Rwanda
- Communities have access to improved WASH services, multi country
RAIN is a brand of Aidenvironment:
What happens when you combine a small, hands-on, well-connected NGO with a consultancy organization, advising its clients on sustainable value chains, production and increasing impact?
Click here to read more.