Aidenvironment Newsletter June 2017
In this newsletter you will read about:
- a new report from Rainforest Foundation Norway, which was produced together with Aidenvironment and the Fair Finance Guide, tracks Nordic investments to Asian banks that support rapacious palm oil producers with financing that impedes push for sustainability;
- environmentally sustainable WASH interventions in Northern Uganda;
- a research conducted by Aidenvironment and its Chain Reaction consortium partners on Grupo Palmas – Peru’s largest producer, refiner, and exporter of palm oil;
- a sector diagnostic of the Tanzanian pulses sector for VECO East Africa. The study supports the Tanzanian Pulses Network in formulating a strategy to improve sector governance for better sector performance;
- a WWF Event on on Working Towards Zero Conversion in Soy Supply Chains, which was facilitated by Aidenvironment;
- our new staff members Sarah Drost, Camille Bonneville, Liesda Damayanti and Chistopher Wiggs.