Aidenvironment Newsletter March 2017
In this newsletter you will read about:
- the mid-term evaluation of the Ethical Trading Initiative’s multi-stakeholder initiative in Tamil Nadu (TNMS), which Aidenvironment performed recently;
- Aidenvironment’s recommendation how best to promote a range of incentives, in a study for the ISEAL Alliance, a membership organization of voluntary sustainability standards;
- the town of Kajiado in Kenya, which faces a number of serious water supply and rainwater runoff problems;
- one of the flagship projects of the new Sustainable Landscapes cluster established at our office in Bogor in January 2017;
- a groundbreaking new study that calculated the amount of ‘stranded land’ on palm oil concessions in Indonesia;
- our new staff members Hilde van Dijkhorst, Rommert Schram and Gracia Plenita Agnindhira.