Positions available at Aidenvironment in Indonesia
We currently have exciting opportunities for energetic and self-motivated individuals to join our corporate sustainability program team in Indonesia.
Aidenvironment conducts supply chain screening, deforestation monitoring, GIS analysis and corporate research, in collaboration with some of the world’s leading agricultural companies. The end goal of our activities is to provide the information companies need to implement their sustainability policies, particularly when they apply to third-party suppliers and wider supply chains. We are eager to ensure that our sustainable sourcing programme drives lasting, meaningful outcomes on critical issues for people, wildlife and the environment.
We are currently looking for individuals to join our team, at junior, medior and senior levels. Senior roles would focus on project management and client engagement. Junior and medior roles would focus on project support, implementation and research. Joining our team necessitates a broad understanding of sustainable sourcing issues across multiple geographies, as well as a flexible approach.
Requirements for junior or medior roles:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Sustainability Management or Environmental Studies
- Basic understanding of GIS
- A broad understanding of palm oil supply chains and related forest protection issues
- Understanding of agricultural systems and related sustainability impacts in several different geographies.
- Able to work independently within a multifaceted sustainability team.
- Strong command of English
- Able to speak Bahasa Indonesia, or a willingness to learn
For senior roles, the additional requirements apply:
- A master’s degree in Business, Sustainability Management or Environmental Studies
- Experience in engaging with corporate and NGO partners
- Experience in client communication, coordination and multi-stakeholder engagement
- Detailed understanding of supply chain dynamics
- Experience in project management, and in managing a large team of staff
- Networking and excellent organizational skills
- Minimum five years’ experience in supply chain sustainability work
- Minimum professional working proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia
Positions based in Bogor, Indonesia but remote working from other areas in South East Asia is possible for senior staff.
If you meet these criteria and are interested in joining a team delivering meaningful change in agricultural industries, please send a cover letter detailing your interest and experience, and a CV, to Chris Wiggs at email@example.com.