Read our July 2020 Newsletter here!
As the corona crisis swept over the world it has had quite an impact on all of us, also in the way we work.
At Aidenvironment this is no different. Our teams in Amsterdam, Kampala and Jakarta quickly adjusted to the new working from home situation. Fieldwork was stopped and with some innovative thinking most projects were continued in an adjusted way.
We’d love to tell you all about it in this newsletter.
The Aidenvironment Team
In this issue:
- Aidenvironment pivotal in overseeing NDPE Policies in Palm Oil Industry
- Rapid Response Report May 2020: Timber-Cattle-Crop Cycle in Amazon
- Improving Strategies for eradicating Child Labour in Value Chains
- Rainwater Harvesting unlocks Business Opportunities
- Aidenvironment Research on SLC Agricola informs continued Sustainability Debate in the Financial Sector
- Meet our New Team Member