Our December 2020 Newsletter out now!
As 2020 comes to an end, we look back on a year with unprecedented challenges that turned the world over. We have seen the pandemic cause ripples of turmoil on global food systems, small-scale farmers and forests. Aidenvironment’s work to avert climate change and advance a more sustainable, socially inclusive world has become more urgent and important. We responded to this need with new projects and demonstrations of impact, and in this newsletter, we share some highlights.
We send our season’s greetings to all our readers, partners, clients and peers. Wishing you the best in the coming New Year!
The Aidenvironment Team
In this issue:
- Designing Effective Sustainability Strategies by accounting for Enabling Conditions
- Small-Scale Water Storage in Western Sahel
- Green Future Farming in Elgon Region Uganda
- South Korean companies outsized impact on palm oil leakage market
- Rapid Response flagging beef and soy deforestation